Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The entire team at Orange Grove Family Dentistry believes in making sure visiting the dentist is as relaxing and comfortable as possible for your entire family. Our mission is to provide our patients with a quality atmosphere where they can learn about taking care of their oral health and enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Dr. Kyle Nishimura enjoys taking all the time needed with each patient to ensure they understand how best to take care of their oral health. He also wants to make sure your questions are answered so you know why treatments might be recommended.
Because we hear many of the same questions from our patients, we have created a list of those and answered them here. Of course, if you have questions that are not included in this list, please be sure to give us a call or bring them along to your appointment so we can discuss them with you.
Our caring team of professionals enjoys being helpful to patients and creating a fun atmosphere. We can’t wait to meet you. We look forward to assisting you with all your questions regarding your family’s oral health!
- Why do I still get cavities when I brush and floss regularly, and a friend of mine doesn’t do anything and doesn’t get cavities?
- Why are my teeth sensitive to cold?
- Do I have to fix a decayed baby tooth since it will be replaced?
- It is going to cost a lot of fix my tooth in order to save it. Should I just have it pulled?
- My gums bleed when I brush and floss. Should I be concerned about this?
- Will whitening toothpaste really whiten my teeth?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Why do I need a dental cleaning even if I brush and floss my teeth every day?
- Will my appointment cause me pain?
- Will you accept my dental insurance?